The Enfield Fire Chief’s Association was established back in 1960, by the Chief’s, in an effort to facilitate communication and coordination amongst the districts. This group is a nonprofit organization comprised of the Chief’s Deputies and Assistants from all fire districts in town. The Chief’s Association is an independent organization which offers:
• Fire Prevention Education to the residents of Enfield
• Sponsors awareness activities in recognition of
Fire Prevention Awareness Month
• Coordinates training for fire fighters annually,
• Provides a fire prevention program for grade 3 students
in the town annually, and
• offers a fire intervention program for juvenile fire setters.